The 2012 Leadership Empowerment Institute (LEI) conference was presented by the Austin Chapter of the National Black MBA Association (NBMBAA), on Friday, July 27, 2012, from 8 AM until 5 PM CST at the AT&T Executive Education and Conference Center! This extraordinary full-day conference inspired and motivated today’s up and coming business leaders through its conference theme: “The Power of Presence and Sharing the Vision for Leadership.”
The LEI power-packed conference provided excellent opportunities for participants to enhance their business potential in the Austin community through the following programming:
- Keith Wyche, Keynote Speaker and prominent business executive
- Professional Development Workshops & Panel Discussions (Personal Branding, Advancing Leadership, Enhancing Compensation Negotiation Skills, and more)
- All-day Career & Post-Graduate Education Expo
- Individual Career Coaching and Resume Review sessions
- Profile Photos provided to attendees by a Professional Photographer
Breakfast and lunch were provided.
Proceeds from this event went to the NBMBAA Austin Chapter’s Leaders of Tomorrow (LOT) scholarship program.
Here is a digital copy of the program from last year’s event: 2012 LEI Program